Christmas giveaway! Simply subscribe to Tyre Reviews to be in with a chance of winning four Goodyear winter tyres, fully fitted! If you’re feeling extra nice, also give the video a thumbs up, and you can follow me on instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/jonathan__benson
The winner will be messaged via YouTube on Christmas day, full rules at the bottom of this description.
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
People keep asking me if it’s ok to fit just two winter tyres. The theory is sound, if you have a FWD vehicle then you can fit just two winter or all season tyres on the front axle and that will get you moving when you’re stuck.
What people often forget is that once you’re moving and turning, the car relies on all 4 tyres more evenly, which can cause extremely dangerous driving situations.
This video should highlight why it’s never a good idea to fit just two winter or all season tyres.
In this video the FWD BMW X1 has the excellent Goodyear Ultragrip Performance Gen-1 winter tyre fitted to the front axle, and the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 summer tyre fitted to the rear axle. Both tyres are in the same size and load rating (225/50 R17) and have the same tyre pressures.
Winter tyres are sometimes called snow tyres.
Further information on the tyres talked about in this video can be found on the Tyre Reviews website
Instagram – http://instagram.com/Tyre_Reviews
Facebook – http://facebook.com/TyreReviews
The music in the video is by the excellent Pr0Beats, go follow his soundcloud!
FULL COMPETITION RULES
1. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents only (aged 17 or over) but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
2. No purchases necessary. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must subscribe to the Tyre Reviews youtube channel.
4. The prize is one set of four car tyres up to the value of £1000 RRP.
5. Tyres must be fitted by a Goodyear Dunlop approved fitting centre
6. All standard fitting costs are included (Fitment, balance and disposal)
7. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. If tyres cannot be provided from the Goodyear portfolio an alternative tyre from the Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd Portfolio will be investigated/provided.
9. No cash alternative.
10. If Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd do not produce a tyre in the winners’ size, no alternative can be offered.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Youtube, Instagram or Facebook.