To celebrate the launch of the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5 and SuperSport range we’re giving away a set of the new tyres fully fitted! To win simply subscribe and leave a comment below. The winner will be picked at random in May. Full terms are at the bottom of the description below. Good luck!
You can follow me on instagram at https://www.instagram.com/jonathan__benson/
Here are 14 of the best car tyres for 2019.
With summer just around the corner, now is a great time to plan what summer tyres you’ll be fitting in 2019.
There have been plenty of new summer tyres in the last 12 months, with Goodyear taking the fight directly to Michelin. Here’s how the new Goodyear VS Michelin battle stacks up, and a few of the other options on the market to consider.
== Top 6 ultra high performance tyres
01:32 – Continental PremiumContact 6
01:32 – Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
01:32 – Michelin Pilot Sport 4
03:11 – Continental Sport Contact 6
03:11 – Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport
03:11 – Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S
== Track day semi slick tyres
04:38 – Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport R
04:38 – Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
05:48 – Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport RS
== Top 3 slightly cheaper road tyres
07:32 – Hankook Ventus S1 Evo 3
08:20 – Nokian PowerProof
08:49 – Falken Azenis FK510
== Top 5 premium touring summer tyres
09:06 – Michlin Primacy 4
09:49 – Continental EcoContact 6
10:29 – Nokian WetProof
10:55 – Hankook Ventus Prime 3 K125
10:55 – Falken Ziex 310 Ecorun
11:16 – Michelin CrossClimate+
Further information on the tyres talked about in this video can be found on the Tyre Reviews website
Instagram – http://instagram.com/Tyre_Reviews
Facebook – http://facebook.com/TyreReviews
Prize Draw Details
1. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents only (aged 17 or over) but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone professionally associated with this Prize Draw. (please don’t down vote because of this, I’m working my hardest to open it up in the future)
2. No purchases necessary. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must subscribe to Tyre Reviews on YouTube and leave a comment.
4. The prize is one set of four car tyres up to the value of £1000 RRP.
5. Tyres must be fitted by a Goodyear Dunlop approved fitting centre
6. All standard fitting costs are included (Fitment, balance and disposal)
7. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. If tyres cannot be provided from the Goodyear portfolio an alternative tyre from the Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd Portfolio will be investigated/provided.
9. No cash alternative.
10. If Goodyear Dunlop Tyres UK Ltd do not produce a tyre in the winners’ size, no alternative can be offered.